|Introduction||The Board of Directors of the Saudi Industrial Investment Group (SIIG) is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the company’s Ordinary General Assembly meeting (First meeting), which is scheduled to be held, at exactly 9:30 pm on Wednesday 9 Ramadan 1442 corresponding to 21 April 2021. The meeting will be held online (virtually), and voting will be through the Tadawulaty Platform, this is to ensure the safety of our shareholders, and to support the preventive and precautionary efforts and measures by the health authorities to address the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic, and as an extension of the continuous efforts made by all government agencies in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent its spread.|
|City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting||Head Office – Riyadh – Via modern technology (Online platform)|
|URL for the Meeting Location||No English translation, kindly refer to the Arabic version|
|Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting||2021-04-21 Corresponding to 1442-09-09|
|Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting||21:30|
|Attendance Eligibility||Each shareholder who is registered in the Company’s Shareholders Register at the Securities Depository Center at the end of the trading session preceding the General Assembly meeting has the right to attend the General Assembly meeting, according to the rules and regulations.|
|Quorum for Convening the General Assembly’s Meeting||According to Article (34) of SIIG’s by-laws, the meeting shall be valid if attended by shareholders representing at least 25% of the SIIG capital. In case of non-completion of the quorum at the meeting, the second meeting will be held one hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting, and the second meeting will be valid regardless of the number of shares represented in it.|
|General Assembly Meeting Agenda||
1. Voting on the auditor report on the Company’s financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31 December 2020.
2.Voting on the financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31 December 2020.
3.Voting on the Board of Director’s report for the fiscal year ending on 31 December 2020.
4. Voting on the discharge of the Board of Directors members for the fiscal year ending 31 December 2020.
5. Voting on the resolution of the Board of Directors regarding the dividends distributed during 2020, with a total amount of SAR (450) Million at SAR 1 per share, which represents 10% of the par value (Attached).
6.Voting on disbursement of SAR (1.8) Million as remuneration to the Board members for the fiscal year ending on 31 December 2020, SAR (200,000) for each member.
7. Voting on the Board’s resolution to appoint Mr. Thamer Alhumud (Non-Executive member) as a board member starting from the date of his appointment on 1-6-2020 to complete the Board term until the end of the current term on 30-6-2021, succeeding the former member Mr. Saad Alkethiri (Non-Executive member). (CV attached)
8. Voting on the Board’s resolution to appoint Dr. Abdulrahman Alrajhi (Independent member) as an Audit Committee member, starting from 14-7-2020 until the end of the current committee’s term on 30-6-2021, to succeed the former committee member Mr. Saad Alkethiri (Non-Executive member), effective from the date of the resolution issued on 14-7-2020. This appointment is in accordance with the Audit Committee Regulations. (CV attached)
9. Voting on the appointment of an External Auditor for the Company from among the candidates nominated based on the recommendation of Audit Committee to review and audit financial statements of the second quarter, third quarter, fourth quarter, and the annual of the fiscal year 2021, and the first quarter of the fiscal year 2022, and determine the fees.
10. Voting for the election of the Board members from among the candidates for the next term, commencing from 1-7-2021, for a term of three years, ending on 30-6-2024 (Candidates’ CVs attached)
11.Voting on the formation of the Audit Committee, and the definition of its duties, work regulations, and remuneration of its members for the new term starting on 1-7-2021until the end of the term on 30-6-2024. The following are the names of the candidates: Dr. Abdulrahman Alrajhi, Dr. Saad Alrawaita, and Mr. Khaled Alkhwaiter. (Candidates’ CVs attached)
12.Voting on authorizing the Board of Directors to distribute interim dividends, semi-annual or quarterly for the fiscal year 2021.
|E-Vote||Shareholders can remotely vote on the General Assembly Meeting’s agenda through Tadawulaty E-voting service www.tadawulaty.com.sa Please note that registration in Tadawulaty service and voting are provided free of charge to all shareholders. The remote voting will start on Saturday, 5 Ramadan 1442, corresponding to 17 April 2021, at 10:00 am the voting will end once the Ordinary General Meeting ends.|
|Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting||Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes|
|Method of Communication||If there are any inquiries, please contact Investor Relations at Tel: 0112792522 Ext. 301-302 and or E-mail: email@example.com|
|Additional Information||Shareholders questions and inquiries will be taken virtually during the meeting of the General Assembly|