Saudi Industrial Investment Group SIIG announces that the distribution date of cash dividends to shareholders for the second half of 2020 will be starting on Thursday, 1-6-1442 corresponding to 14-01-2021, in accordance with the Board of Directors resolution on their meeting held on 07-05-1442 corresponding to 22-12-2020, which was announced on Tadawul website on 22-12-2020, where it came as follows:
1. Board Resolution Date: 07-05-1442 corresponding to 22-12-2020
2. Total amount dividend distributed: SAR 225 Million
3. Number of eligible shares for Dividends: 450 Million shares
4. Dividend per share: SAR 0.5
5. Percentage of Dividend to the share book value: 5%
6. Eligibility Date: The eligibility of dividends for the SIIG’s shareholders who own shares at the end of the eligibility date on Thursday, 16-05-1442 corresponding to 31-12-2020, and who are registered in the SIIG’s records at the Securities Depository Center Company (Edaa) at the end of the second trading day following the eligibility date.
7. Distribution Date: Thursday, 1-6-1442 corresponding to 14-01-2021
The dividend distribution will begin by depositing the shareholders’ dividends in their portfolios through Riyad Bank by direct transfer to their bank accounts linked to the shareholder’s portfolios. If the deposit is not available or incomplete, please visit the nearest Riyad Bank branch or contact Riyad Bank on (0114865996), (0114865993) or (0114865957) or call (0112792522) 301 or 302.
SIIG would like to remind all shareholders to update their data and ensure that their bank account numbers are linked with their investment portfolios to ensure that their dividends are deposited directly in their accounts.
SIIG would like to draw the attention of non-resident shareholders that the cash dividends are subjected to a deduction tax of 5% upon transfer to non-resident investors or credited to their bank accounts according to the provisions of Article (68) of the Income Tax Law and Article (63) of its implementing regulations.